What taste does lemon give you?

Saturday, March 22, 2014



It felt like ages that I met my boy! We usually meet every weekend but I did not get to meet him last weekend because he was busy with his camp stuff. It was really great that I get to see him. I really hate it when he has to stay in but what to do? It is work after all.

I met him around 6 then we rush down to his brother house for dinner. And guess what! While we were waiting for bus and he was smoking, he burned my arm. There is this red small birthmark-looking patch. The mark is so ugly. I seriously hate burn marks. Soon after it stop hurting, it would turn into a dark dry ugly patch which is super duper ugly. 

While we were at his brother house and I was bored, I created a funny GIF with his phone. However when he send it to me, it is turns into Jpeg, I don't know why! I only have the Jpeg version which is his face.
He kept asking me if he look fat in that photo. YES! YOU LOOK VERY FAT IN THAT PHOTO! 

After the dinner, we decided to catch a movie and we watched DIVERGENT




It was a great movie, I really liked it while Ruyun thinks the storyline is too fast. I was really excited throughout the movie. If you really like girls that are brave and strong, watch this. Also if you like watching jerkass turning into sweet loving guys, go give it a try and watch this. There is actions, deceptions and love in this movie. Personally, I think this is a awesome movie! This movie is worth the money. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ader Lemon Tree. Powered by Blogger.