What taste does lemon give you?

Sunday, March 23, 2014



I had a great day today! Meet up and have lunch with my boy although I am not very hungry. We had dinner at Jurong Point, bought some stuff and when to Yishun to send my boy off to camp. It was a really sad parting because I'll be starting work this week. Which means I will be spending lesser time with my boy. This is really a tough period for him, so I will have to spend quality time with him so he don't feel lonely. Anyway he pass me his phone because he cannot bring camera phone in and I got hold of this photo! So cute!


I also mention above that I bought some stuff which is KitKat! It is the painful period of the month for me again. Every girls experience this every month. I guess you know what I'm talking about. If you don't, you must be a guy. During this period of the month, some girls will feel extremely hungry while some don't. For me, I just want to drink lots of water and eat chocolates. Here's another photo of the kit kat!


I have 3 of them with me! I am gonna eat them all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ader Lemon Tree. Powered by Blogger.