What taste does lemon give you?

Sunday, April 6, 2014


Last 2 days and I don't have to work at the shoe shop anymore! HOORAY! I can finally go shopping and enjoy life until school starts! I had many working experiences such as being a waitress, promoter and all but not retail assistant. Well, life is boring and tiring working as a shoe shop assistant. Majority of customers comes in and make a mess of the display items which super irritating. One of the most annoying type of customers are those that dismantle your shoe in you face!

On this one fateful day, there is this customer walked in and looked at a sport shoe. After awhile he starts pulling out the shoe lace in my face and then walks around with that shoe in hand. Soon after when he is tired of that shoe, he place it somewhere else knowing that I are staring at him. Seriously what the fuck! -_-  I don't even have the face to do that man. It is freaking shameless. It is like saying hey! I am not buying anything but just making fun of your items. Hello! Stupid customer! If you not interested in buying, why pull out all the shoe lace and hide the shoe somewhere. You stupid or what! Cannot put back to original place huh! Very fun right! Then go home dismantle your shoes and place it all over your house la! Seriously! This kind of customers need a tight slap on the damn face!

That was not the worst! There are more horrible customers! Why are they like this man seriously.. What's the point. Why don't they just treat everyone nicely. Forget them!


How does my new balances shoe look? I love it when it is in black and white. It looks cooler like that. Wanna guess what color is my new balances?



By the way we celebrated Apple(Taufiq girlfriend)'s birthday on 24 march. We surprised her with a birthday cake and had fun talking to her! That photo above is Apple the cutie birthday girl! My face looks so fat in that photo so I made it smaller! Hope you really had a great birthday celebration that day with Taufiq.


This is my baby girl Radin! We took this photo while waiting for Farah to arrived. Poor girls! They starting school tomorrow. So sad for them and me. Now that they start school, no one can go shopping with me. Ruyun won't be texting me cause he is too busy with outfield. I have to go one corner and emo already. 


I am feeling like this right now. The last time I checked it says my GPA results drop and I got myself  3.5 but
I checked again today, I got 3.9. Wtf! why? Never mind. I don't give a shit anyway. I am only worried about what course should I take. Should I go higher nitec or polytechinc? Because I don't feel like taking the same course. I just feel that whatever I am doing now is really hard to get me a job in the future. I am stress. Can someone out there please tell me what can I do if I know how to use most of Adobe software and create website do in the future? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ader Lemon Tree. Powered by Blogger.