What taste does lemon give you?

Friday, April 11, 2014

  

Hellooooo guys!

That was my face during last tuesday after work. There is only one word to describe that face which is SHAG! I wanted to blog about it but was too tired. Got home, bathed and slept until the next day 5pm plus. I must be a pig! Finally I end my work. It was tiring working as retail assistant and my advice is if you are someone who gets bored easily, retail jobs are no-no to you! I barely survived 3 weeks of retail. I really need to get a new job. 

And guess what! I received my poly application results on that same day. Most of the choice I chose was mostly got to do with animation. The reason why is because I don't like coding and I am weak in that. I was really happy with my ITE results though. And my results were I was offered 3 years in Multimedia and Animation at Ngee Ann Poly which is my first choice! I am really glad to know my results. 


Actually I had my route already planned out long before I got my results last tuesday. Going to poly was my plan A and if plan A were to fail, there is plan B. Plan B was to take higher nitec in paramedic and emergency care, provided if i can apply. That course is a 1 and a half year course then after that I can pretty much start working. Sounds really attractive doesn't it? Healthcare is needed in every part of the world and further more, it is a government job meaning awesome bonus every year. Comparing this with jobs in private company, bonus won't be as much unless your company as much as Apple does every year. So my plan B was to get into a course that I could easily get a government job and earn money to keep me alive. If this plan fail, I have plan C which is to take higher nitec in film-making. But now I can throw all my plan aside cause I got my first choice.  

Just this morning I went to get my enrollment package and trust me, I am pissed. People who were distributing our enrollment pack didn't help in our enquires. I had to ask my old friends for help. Comparing this with ITE enrollment, ITE enrollment was best. No financial assistance booth, no people explain what we need to submit, not enough people, no people to explain what we need to do, nothing. Just someone telling us take queue number, another telling us to to pay money at the axs machine and remember to email receipt before handing us the package, another one telling me to take color blindness test and that's all. Oh wait and one more! My mistake, they have a enrollment enquires booth and when I asked him questions about financial help, he was too tired to reply me and told me to go check online, everything is online. Seriously. -_- There is only one word to describe : HORRIBLE! And one more thing, there is no sign boards to bring us to the location to collect our enrollment package. Hello! How are we suppose to know where to go. It is like my first time lei! I searched and asked around for directions like hell man. Going round and round like a stupid dumbass. I just hope I made a right choice going poly. What a bad impression.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ader Lemon Tree. Powered by Blogger.