What taste does lemon give you?

Thursday, April 10, 2014



HELLO EVERYONE! 

I bet everyone had midnight cravings at least once and for me it is all the time. My boy just booked out today 'cause tomorrow he has to go and visit the Central Fire Station around Clarke Quay I think? I'm not very sure but who cares. I remember there was once that he got free ticket to the Aquarium. Wow right?! It is good working in the army sometimes.

Then my boy asked me what I want to eat tomorrow and I told him seoul garden at first but he say no 'cause he don't like. -_-  Fine! Then I remember in the past I used to go to this restaurant when my school is still in Balestier. Also not to forget that I am super broke that time which means that restaurant must be damn cheap for me to even go but sadly, it is not halal. That amazingly cheap resturant with nice food is called SAIZERIYA!

They have pasta, pizza, baked rice, steak and hamburger and many more food. One of my utmost favorite is their carbonara pasta! It is just heavenly. Just thinking about it makes my stomach growl. I can't get their menu photo because of some reason. Just click the image below and go to the website and take a look. It will definitely makes you say Damn! Why they don't operate 24/7!


If you are wondering where to find them. They currently have 6 outlet in Singapore.

- City Square Mall  
- Bukit Timah Plaza
- Liang Court
- Toa Payoh Central
- Hougang 1
- The Cathay

All restaurants operate from 11 am to 10 pm.

Stay tuned for next post because I will be posting about my last day of work and poly admission results which both happened last tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ader Lemon Tree. Powered by Blogger.