What taste does lemon give you?

Tuesday, April 22, 2014


Hello Everybody! I started school yesterday which is 21 April. It was kinda horrible at first but got to know a few friends later so, it is much better. When I reached school, I was super blur because they have no orientation for us, nothing. I went to the office, asked a few students and finally reached my class. I was the only one there when the lecturer open the door. Later did I know that everyone else was having briefing somewhere else. Nabei -_-. By the time I reached there, they were about to end, damn. Then we went back to class and was really sad because I was the only ITE student there and the rest of them are all younger than me. First class of the day was to draw circles and lines. Damn. Then suddenly a girl came in and guess what?! We made friends and she is also from ITE! That is super duper great! So far, the lessons were really boring. I just hope the days will get better because I will be studying for 3 years in that school.


I took this photo while drawing. I am extremely sad when my lecturer said I have to buy art stuff and I bought. It is only the first day and I already spent about $50++ on art stuff. Soon enough I get to know I have to get macbook also for this course. Damn! Luckily ngee ann lend out macbooks so I just need pay rental fee at $60 per semester but the paper work is really terrifying. So many forms I need to print, fill them and pass up. Dear ngee ann, please be good to me and please don't tell me need to submit anymore forms. I will cry! And I am gonna be random by saying I really miss eating yellow submarine!




Yellow Submarine is really amazing because they sell sandwich that looks like subway but without all those crappy vegetables. It is all meat and CHEESE! Another amazing fact about them is that their food are all HALAL! You are going lucky malay people! This is a must eat and must try list for me. Awesome food! Below here is a menu for you to take a look!



If i wasn't wrong, there is only one outlet in singapore. The store is at Blk 177 Toa Payoh Central #01-110, Toa Payoh. It is kinda hard to find at first but once you get a bite in the sandwich, you will find that it is all worth it! Just click on the amazing yellow submarine sandwich image below to go to their website!


Last sunday I finally got my sandals! It is so pretty and the quality was really good. I bought it for $16 only because it was instock and she wanted to clear it fast. Usually under the PO(preorder), it will be about $17 to $25. I find the seller super cute. She forgotten to give me one side of the buckle and she was so apologetic so she met me up today to pass me the buckle. Her instangram shop is call classgzb. She sells new balance shoes too. Really happy with the sandals. Good seller! Satisfied buyer!



I also bought myself birkenstock inspired sandals when I went to eat Yellow Submarine! It is really nice. It is kinda costly to me. I bought it at $30 at some shop in Toa payoh. I always wanted to get the inspired one but I couldn't find because the real one is so expensive. So when I saw it, I just bought it anyway although it is at $30. But at least cheaper than the real one.


I also went Wild Wild Wet last friday. It was a horrible day that day because I quarrelled with Ruyun. Anyway, it ended nicely and I finally went zouk with Ruyun. The first photo post was outside zouk. I forced him to take a selfie with me! Hahahaa.. I might be going this friday again because some major thing happened to one of our friend. Poor boy, really hoping he would get better. 




  



  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ader Lemon Tree. Powered by Blogger.