What taste does lemon give you?

Wednesday, April 16, 2014


Today is 17 April and tomorrow will be 18 April. Time really files. Soon it will be 21 April and that will be my first-shitty-day at school. My whole new poly life. I am not really looking forward to it partly because of the horrible admission. When I scroll through my instagram, all of my friends are really happy and excited for school to start but not me. I guess I am just sick and tired of having new friends and all that drama shit. It is really a good thing to have new friends but all the friendship dramas and bullshit just makes me go like this -_-. I just feel better with my clique of friends now. Once friends, forever friends. They stood through with me since secondary. Although we don't really meet up now cause you guys are really busy but you guys are still the best. Love you guys the most!

Earlier on I get to know that Ruyun got confinement for 3 weeks. Which means he had to spend his weekends in camp for 3 weeks. So sad right? Luckily he can come out every friday, if not I will be super bored. So I'll be free on weekend for 3 weeks. I have to find stuff to do then.

I really need to find a job for myself soon, if not there will be no more good food for me. Both sogurt and frolick didn't reply my emails. How? I really need a part time job! Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ader Lemon Tree. Powered by Blogger.